Health Education and Diseases Prevention Center
Non-communicable Diseases Prevention Division
Phone: +370 5 2477341
Fax: +370 5 273 73 97
Child Safety Action Planning
Below you will find Child Safety Report Cards and Profiles for Lithuania, who is a participant country in the TACTICS project and the past Child Safety Action Plan initiative, along with a link to their planning document. Development of a national child safety action plan is in progress.
- Child Safety Report Card for Lithuania 2012 (PDF 5.4mb)
- Child Safety Report Card for Lithuania 2009 (En) (PDF 4.6mb)
- Child Safety Report Card for Lithuania 2009 (Lt) (PDF 685kb)
- Country profile for Lithuania 2012 (PDF 1.4mb)
- Country profile for Lithuania 2009 (En) (PDF 810kb)
- Country profile for Lithuania 2009 (Lt) (PDF 1.06mb)
The Injury Data section provides bar graphs comparing Lithuania's injury death rates with the injury death rates for the other countries in the WHO European Region. Bar graphs are provided in PDF format for easy download for all unintentional injury deaths and by external cause of unintentional injury topic using data from the WHO Mortality Database and the European Report on Child Injury Prevention. In addition, bar graphs for suicide and homicide are also provided, however these data are slightly older.