The Alliance will focus on the following six goals for this Strategic Business Plan for 2010 to 2015.
- To influence key decision makers and leaders at the European and national level to commit to address the magnitude of child injury and its prevention in an integrated and comprehensive approach with all relevant sectors.
- To support the development and monitoring of child injury action plans at the European and national level.
- To advocate for the adoption, implementation and enforcement of child injury evidence-based good practices at the European and national level.
- To increase and strengthen the capacity of professionals in health and all relevant sectors to child injury prevention by enhancing awareness, knowledge and skills to address childhood injury.
- To influence the quality and quantity of data, research and evaluation undertaken related to child injury and its prevention.
- To maintain and enhance the European Child Safety Alliance to be an effective and efficient operation.